CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

fever..no wonder I was cold!

Still had the cold feeling today and wore long sleeves and a light jacket. Felt well enough...just have that ugh...getting a cold feeling...runny nose, etc. When I came home, Graland poured a Coke for me and I said, Wait, I'd like to take my temp first...don't think I have one, but since I'm a temp fanatic, let me do it! lol It's 100. Oh, well, OK! So I shower, have a Coke to cool me down and take it easy. Took it again later and it had come down some. YEAH!! I have an ARD in the morning, so hope it has done it's thing by then so I can go in. Otherwise, I'll go in VERY early, get things situated, let the office know about my not being at the ARD and confirm a sub. BUT..as I told a little girl today that we can choose to feel good or bad...and I'm going to feel GREAT! :o)

In the meantime..I also told the girl...yeah, my legs are really hurting now too and my knees esp, then my head feels bad cause I'm getting a cold! But, I'm still here loving all you guys and keeping a good attitude and a smile on my face.

Hoping to have a restful sleep tonight that takes away all my aches and pains! Oh yea, I had a little walkthrough yesterday (Dr. Sewell). She came in while I was doing a math lesson. We had JUST got off the floor with all the hands-on stuff, it was beautiful..yep, she missed it. But she got to see the ho-hum math worksheet that goes with it. I was sitting at the overhead doing this thinking, oh great, the principal is watching me do a lesson sitting down. That is so not a good thing!! All I could think is...but my toes are feeling numb!! lol I'm gonna SIT!!! so I did! AH...it felt good too! (I did get a very nice write-up though...what a relief...cause I was kinda bummed after she left!) :o)

0 comments: