CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

He honored my prayer

I held on to a scripture last night..Isaiah 43:2 the one that says "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you, when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned.. Graland and I were talking about those who were martyred for Christ's sake and how they would have felt about the scripture. I told him that these particular verses were some of His promises to me from the beginning of my journey. I think He has honored my firm stance on standing up for his promise to me. At 10:30 last night I woke up in a sweat. My fever had broken. At 4 this morning it was 96.5 No, no typo there!! And right now, 6:30am it is 97. It did get up to 100 last night.

Praise God!! The receptionist was SO right...as long as the Lord is on His throne taking care of my business, I'll do just fine! :o)

0 comments: