CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the real me!

Well, here I am! No more can anyone complain about a bad hair day! lol The hair is pretty white, but darker around the ears. Not sure what it will end up as after the chemo is through. The chemo has given me the worst acne!! Even after my shower, I'm afraid I still have on quite a bit of eyeliner (thank goodness!). But the eyebrows are pretty accurate. I use my brown eyeshadow to give myself brows when I do my makeup. AND!!! Guess what!! I had JUST gotten a hair cut!! Graland trimmed some around the ears where the fuzz was getting a little too long there. Just that out-of-proportion flippy looking hair. Ahhh...nice, lovely look now.

Just little different than my usual look, huh?! :)

0 comments: