CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

yeah, the weekend!!

First of all, Zach is coming home today!!! Graland is going to get him. Can't wait to sit and talk!

I'm just glad for a few days of rest and recovery! lol Every day I've come home and napped before bedtime. Not sure how much is the chemo...I know a portion of it. My legs have hurt off and on, but not sooo bad that my kids knew anything. I just try to keep on moving! :) We were supposed to visit Cynthia's for labor day but I don't think Graland is going to let me leave town! He's already said he's keeping me in the house so I'll be ready for next week.

I don't think going to Nacogdoches twice and spending the day at the hospital helped any either!! It'll be a long weekend and I I know I'll be just as pooped Tuesday! lol He does try to limit me and I'm glad for it. I'm trying not to push myself so I'll be ready for my treatments.

Working on a great project with my school kids...can't wait to finish it today!

0 comments: