CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

graduated & school

I forgot to mention!!!! I graduated from physical therapy 3 times a week to 2 times a week!! YEAH!!!! I am so excited about this!! I eat, drink, and sleep stretching. Graland has been helping with some of the stretches as well in the evening. Still working a lot on the rotation. I know I might not get it back 100%, but we sure are getting close!

I find it curious how many people have been surprised that I am going to be teaching in the fall. I feel fine, yes going through chemo still, but feeling fine. It has just never (not even during surgeries, etc, or even through chemo) occurred to me to not go back. I couldn't imagine not being there. I must credit God for protecting me and keeping Satan from his attacks. I guess I could easily have been knocked over and beaten and told I was gone. But I have never (well, maybe once or twice) felt this way. Paul said to keep your eye on the prize and not look back.

0 comments: