CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I think it finally happened.

Amongst the benefits of chemo, alongside not having to shave the underarms or legs, not having to spend time in front of the mirror doing your hair or going to the beautician, is the best news of all...no AF (Aunt Flo- your period)!! The chemo makes you sterile, which at this point in my life, I'm WAY OK with! I thought it would have ceased several months ago, and kept telling the doctor "Hey, still got AF! When is she leaving?!" She kept telling me that I must have hearty ovaries!! lol So last month I was kinda worried as AF was supposed to arrive the FIRST day of school!! YIKES!!! Because there is nothing normal about my AF! Sorry TMI (too much information). But it is extremely heavy. Praise God 2nd grade has bathrooms in their rooms!!

So...first day of school...nothing. Well, actually had been barely spotting for a few days. That's all I've had this week!! I am beyond excited!!! YEAH CHEMO!!! I shouldn't even have that probably next month! Sometimes she stays away after your treatments are finished. That would be SOOO nice!! Of course with this also comes the hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. I haven't experienced them yet, but we'll see! :)

0 comments: