CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

R4 D16 Camp Cho Yeh

First day back at PRE!!! YEAH!!! It was wonderful! PRE had such a special day planned for us at Camp Cho Yeh. I'd never been there before so it was even that much better. We loaded two buses and made that long, long drive to the camp. (5 minutes!) Although we had a few sprinkles, it was mostly sunny, then overcast. But overall, very warm!

I took my red, white, & blue scarf with me just in case, but left it on the bus. I figured if it got too hot I'd just come back to the bus and do a switch-er-roo. No luck! They took the buses back to the entrance I guess or maybe back to school, I don't know!

So we do some exercises to begin with to loosen up for our team building exercises. Can't say I did them all that pretty, but I did them as best as I could! :) It was funny...in one of the games we played, we were divided into 3 groups. The one outer group was trying to relay a message to the other side while the inner group would yell and carry on so they couldn't get the message across. Wouldn't you just know it...we had a deaf interpreter in each group!!! What a hoot!

Afterwards, it was getting quite hot enough for me to high-tail it back to the bus...but no bus! So as our group was making its' way into the woods, I asked our leader to call the bus driver to bring me my scarf (said I didn't know WHICH bus it was, but one of them and it would be mid way down the bus). Didn't tell the leader WHY or anything, just that I wanted my scarf. So he calls and they eventually get it to me. So I have it and think, "Now shoot! How do I get it on with all these people?!" I know the leader is thinking, "Well you got your dern scarf - tie it and make yerself pretty already!!" ha ha So I just hold on to it for a little while.

I finally see that the group beside on (on the low log) were facing the other direction and our group it making its way to another section of woods (the swinging log). I make myself be the last in line and do a quick yank off the hair and slip on the scarf before we make it to the log. I had it pre-tied, so it went on quickly, BUT I had it very tight and it was hard getting the thing on!! lol I thought I'd never get it over my ears. Then with it on tight, I still needed to put my glasses back on UNDER the scarf!

So now I've got this raccoon in my hands...what to do, what to do? Stick in my pocket!! lol And cover it with my shirt. I look like I'm shoplifting!! (hmmm...in the woods?) About this time Marie (our new AP) comes along and I ask if she has a plastic bag. She looks questioningly a bit, then says OH! For your hair! :D So she takes it for me! Now if your assistant principal can take your hair from you, you KNOW they're going to be a great AP!! yeah Marie!

And YES!!! It was SOOO much cooler and more comfy with the scarf! :D

Afterwards, I was talking with SueAnn about a presentation we're giving on Tuesday. She made the remark that was so sweet and something I had to think about for a while. I finally had to tell it to Graland because it touched me so. She said she thought it was cool that I felt comfortable enough around everyone to have changed into a scarf.

Well, you know? I DID!!! They're my family.

But, the BEST comment I got all day was from Mrs. Nettles!! We were beside each other during exercises and glanced my way and she said, "Oh you got your hair frosted...I like it!" :D (not that I want people to go around giving me compliments all day!!! Cause they all KNOW now!) But it was a good feeling. My hair looked horrible by the way!! The funny part is that so did some others (not horrible, but not indoor-beautiful) and *I* got to take mine off and look GREAT while they had to keep theirs on! ha ha Gotta love no-hair days! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jo-breastcancerjourney.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com