CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

R4 D6

Ahhh...the aches have gone away! And the headache I've had for the last two days has finally subsided. I'm having to get used to wearing the do all day for school. It's been nice to go "topless" so to speak! lol I didn't think I was going to be able to do that, go without hair around the family here, but they've not ever said a word! K & A like to come by and rub their palm against the fuzz!

After a wonderful heart to heart with Graland, I am feeling so much better! We are agreed on both our hearts, that I do not need any further surgeries. It's been too much. I am happy where I am. And with a bra, it looks like it always did! :) If I need to do anything further, I'll do a prostheses. yep, they even do a nipolean protheses. Not sure if MD does them, but if I ever need to go that route, it is there. So, we'll see what Dr. Kronowitz says. But in the meantime, I'm at peace with my decision.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad you are getting used to going "topless" before school starts. I would hate for you to be uncomfortable during fact practice time! (Remember???) We always talk about keeping the kids' attention, and I'm pretty sure that would do it.