CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

inservice tomorrow

What a day! Kaci went to PT with me this morning. I'm glad she got to see what all I did there. Glad I didn't cry!! lol Then off to school to finish putting software on the teachers computers. Ran into some looooooong problems. But thankfully, there is technical support on what we are working on and they walked me through.

The teachers start back tomorrow!!! It's been a short summer for me, very full with chemo and PT. I keep going to school hoping to get some things run off and it hasn't happened yet! lol My own fault, but I like knowing the team is taken care of so we have smooth year. And I'll get my things fun eventually. (I hope!)

Came home to another of God's blessings. The church sent some money which you have no idea how thankful I am for this!!! Insurance is about to start it's new year which means new deductible. It'll only take ONE chemo treatment to reach our deductible and also the out of pocket portion. God is soooo good!!!

I was thinking last night about having to give this presentation for school and being in front of the group. I thought that it was a sad thing to think that it is highly probable that another of our teachers could be in my shoes at any time. This disease is just rampant. I'm praying the Lord will spare our campus. They are too busy right now praying for me! And not to be selfish or anything, but I'm still needing all the prayers they have to offer.

Another thing about inservice: I was diagnosed Jan 30, had surgery April 9, April 25, and April 30, and started PT June 8. Truly I have been home since April 9 with the exception of returning to school for one week at the end of the term. Graland has treated me like royalty (well, he always has!) and we've gotten even closer than before. Going back now full time will end our beautiful days together. Actually, I shouldn't say that....every day with Graland whether a full one or not, is beautiful! :) He has seen me through some very rough days and I couldn't have done this without him.

0 comments: