CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

80's TV and I Love Lucy

The one thing I hated about the hospital is that I didn't have radio. No KSBJ (Christian radio). So to keep me occupied and my mind off of ME, I watched TV. I can tell you anything about home interior now from HGTV. I really liked that channel. Auctioning stuff from your attic, color, decorating....

Then there was the oldies channel. My last day, there was Audrey Hepburn movie day. Ahhhh....it was so nice. My Fair Lady, Roman Holiday....then I had to go. I love her!! I want her hair. She is THE most beautiful woman I think I've ever seen! Another day was Bing Crosby. Bells of St. Mary You know, I've never seen the whole movie. What a classic!

The other thing was 80s shows...Family Ties and oldie shows like Leave it to Beaver and I Love Lucy. OK...here's the thing of this whole post: ANYTIME a good scene came on I had to turn the channel. When Lucy was too silly, the channel got changed, when the Keatons were too much (Family Ties), off the show went. WHY??? Because any time I chuckled it HURT!! lol I missed Family Ties, but you just can't always suppress a giggle. I'd keep em back as long as I could before I HAD to change the channel!! Oh, this tummy tuck is keeping from some good laughs. And lets not even talk about sneezing! UGH

0 comments: