CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

lung results

Dr. Green's nurse called Friday afternoon and said everything looked good and she didn't see anything suspicious from the CAT and x-ray!!! Praise God!!!!!

My arm is back to normal now as well. Kept the heating pad on there a lot on Thursday and Friday and it looks really nice now.

Also, I talked with Dr. Sewell about finishing out the year at Pine Ridge and she agreed. I am sooo looking forward to being my kids again and reading, listening to their stories, and just giving them all hugs again. I went in today (Saturday) to check on the room and did a lot of clean up and getting ready. Got my Memory Books made and brought home tests to grade and awards to make for Tuesday.

Tomorrow at church is Graduation Sunday for seniors. Hoping I make it through without bawling too loudly. I cried for two days when I came home from the hospital thinking about Zach moving away (in August). I am so proud of him and how well he's done. He did awesome at Honor's Night with scholarships. He got five..several for a thousand each and the one from SFA for 3000. His first semester should be a good one. I pray he keeps his grades up to keep the SFA scholarship.

0 comments: