CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

sleeping

Days are fine...but I really have to prepare myself for bedtime. It hurts to sleep. :( Can't lay all the way down flat because it hurts to lay on my back all night and I can't just roll over and take up a new position. I know I have a drain running down part of my back and I can feel it as I lay there. OR, I can try my newest trick...laying on my side! But that gets uncomfortable too. And I eventually kind of roll to my back and get stuck there. Last night I propped my pillows up so I could sleep sitting up and that isn't the best position for a good night's rest either. Anyway around it, I'll be taking a lot of naps today! Not sure if I can get a wedge or something to hep me lie down easier or maybe a small recliner? I don't know...i need to ask around and see what works best for most people.

On better news I had a lovely bath last night! IN the tub!! I've been doing a lot of creative bathing and keeping clean...don't get me wrong!! lol But this was heavenly!

I had a very pleasant visit with Trina yesterday. Anyone who knows Trina will know the kind of visit we enjoyed. :) Actually Donna asked her to come visit me for her birthday. :D She must have know I've been wanting to chat with her for a while! She always makes you feel like a new person!

0 comments: