CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

flowers, food, and upcoming appointments

I got the most beautiful bouquet of flowers yesterday that really boosted my spirits!!! They were from Pine Ridge! I kept them upstairs yesterday so I could look at them, but Graland said they'd keep a lot longer downstairs in the kitchen window...which they will!! And the kitchen windows are made for arrangements...I love our kitchen! :D

Kaci was honored last night at the school board meeting (as were the other participants) for her Best of Show drawing she did for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. She still hasn't gotten her drawing back, and it sounds like Admin would like their drawings for their building. It will be up to her. Also, Graland got to see Mrs. Norma be inducted into the Apple Corps!!! I am VERY proud of her---she is a wonderful woman! :)

I got a call from the Radiology Oncologist today for a follow-up appointment on Thursday. I don't know if that means my doc has my pathology report and hasn't passed it along yet, or if they schedule you anyway...I've already had appointments like that. I am waiting on the pathology of the lymph nodes from surgery that will tell if I will be having radiation treatment or not. I will find out Thursday.

Continued thanks for all the dinners!!! School and church are making things so much more bearable. Just the expense of what they are covering here melts our hearts and shows so much James 1:22 which says But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only! We've just never seen such a completely giving community before!!! Church was awesome too taking our kiddos to church. That was a huge blessing to us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoAn,
Every time I come visit, you look absolutely wonderful! I am amazed. Tell Graland how proud of him I am for taking such wonderful, loving care of you. When I show up at school each morning and you're not there, I realize more and more just how much I miss you!!! I really miss my prayer partner's smiling face greeting me every day. I am praying for your test results. PRE is just not the same without you there. Hurry up and get completely better (but don't rush -get completely well before doing things). I love you!!! Donna