CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 6, 2007

got a surgery time

If all goes well with the MRI (will find out on Saturday) and the spot on the femur is nothing cancerous, then we will go ahead with the surgery on Monday. I go in at 8:15 in the morning and will have surgery after that sometime. The new thing is that I can only have 6 people in the waiting room, so I have more than they allow. She did say that extras can go to another waiting room. I know Graland and my prayer partners had BETTER be there!! lol They have prayed with and prayed over me daily at school and I'd be lost without them!! I'm glad I'll be in the back so I won't be in the middle of anything!! lol Just kidding!! I know my family well! :)

I am sooo off to bed now. What a day. The MRI went really well! Didn't have the anxiety that so many talk about...and it wasn't bad at all. If I had to do it again tomorrow, it wouldn't be any big deal! :)

0 comments: