CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Guess I'll find out a lot tomorrow! I'm OK with whatever they have for me..they know their job and I have every confidence in them. My big hurdle will be getting these drains removed! I need everyone picturing a small puddle drying up. lol I am VERY close to them both being below the amount for removal. One is ready to go, but I'd like them both to be gone! Go ahead...say it! DRY UP MRS. DELAFOSSE!!! DRY UP!! lol

I'll let you know tomorrow how it went!

Graland is getting a big kick out of Tomika's email...she has me pegged to the T! ::

She cracks me up with her little innocent look and her quick sense of humor and that sneaky quick little grin when she knows you just didn't expect her to say something! haha

GUESS WHAT??!!! I'm going to WalMart!!! It is a GOOD GOOD day!! :)

Back from WallyWorld! Was a very nice visit. First thing when we walked in I saw Ciara's Grandma and Mama. It made my trip...it was worth the outing and the only thing I did while I was there! When I was through visiting 30 minutes later, Graland was ready to check out! Grandma is always an encouragement to me and I know God placed her there just for me. :)

When we came home we went for a short walk up the street and back.

It has been such a treat to see people from PRE! And getting emails and cards. I check the LISD website dozens of times a day to check for updates and my email accounts to see what is going on at school. I enjoy reading Dr. Sewell's updates and Gregg Faith's Daily Leo's.

Diana...guess what else I did today? You'll be so proud...didn't quite take the lawnmower...lol

Zach got a call today from one of the sponsors for Green & White Scholarships and has an interview tomorrow to speak with them. Keep him in your prayers! I am so proud of him! The Honors Night for LISD is May 15...and I AM looking forward to being there! :) Been looking forward to this since 3rd grade. waaaaaahhhhhh

0 comments: