CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just for today.

It is amazing to me that as I write about not looking at my problems and afflictions but to the goodness of God that His goodness does indeed just SHOUT!! :D It fits so hand in hand with a piece of scripture that was given by a dear friend just this week:

Exodus16:4

“I will rain down bread from heaven for you.” How amazing it is that day by day God sends nourishment from heaven to feed his people while we wander in the wilderness. There is always just enough for each day and we are tested by the fact that we must Trust Him for tomorrow.

This "bread from heaven" came in the form of the most beautiful recliner you've ever seen, laid eyes on, or had the most lovely night's sleep in. OK...not supposed to cry as I write! I was even able to get up to go potty by myself!! Graland did my drains and dressing this morning and even my levels were much lower and I MUST contribute it to a night's sleep as that is when healing comes.

I was told that this gift came from God, and Who else could it have been? Because who else loves His children as only He can? THANK YOU GOD!!!

----------------------
previously on Just for today...

Got a call from a friend talking about a special dinner they had been to and it turned over to 'by the way-did you get a recliner yet?' NO! Of course not! lol Well, we and all the people who have been wanting to donate in some way have called Pedigo's. (special thanks to Erin) Made sure it had a right side control and that the color was right! OH MY GOSH!!! I lost it and had to give the phone to Graland. He's like Ummm Donna, I don't know, she just kinda isn't doing well at the moment. She's saying: What did I say??!! Can she call you back when she's able to talk again?

So I call back and get a "Don't ever do that to me again!!" lol She says It goes back to when you were asking the other day about getting up after a C-section. How do you get up? She said, I couldn't come up with an answer. This was her answer. ((hugs))

I heard once a while back that the sun is still shining even when it rains...it's just that the rain is in front of the sun and we can't see it shining. So it is...the Son always shines. It is so like Christ to show Himself in the midst of a spring shower.

0 comments: