CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

a slightly new wardrobe

My fingernails are looking kinda like someone stepped them. Getting red under the nail on several fingers. It feels like they could pop off and are very tender. Man, when I tap them against something!!! And it is hard to unbutton my pants and zip the zipper. Can't really use the fingertips to do it anymore. I have to use my index knuckle and thumb to do the zipper. And then loop my fingers through the belt loops to take off my pants.

Anyway, I thought....get elastic band pants! Did a check at the outlet mall, but knew that WalMart had them. They couldn't be pajama looking style. I had to have pockets and a zipper (mock zipper) I found them! In my size AND long enough! And they were an excellent (very low) price! I got 5 colors..so one for each day of the school week: black, brown, red, fall green, and a denim. :o)

Something else too... I wonder what it could be?!

0 comments: