CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

always beautiful

OK..so maybe Graland DIDN'T think of the pink shirt idea!! lol I wore my shirt yesterday and Donna came in wearing hers. She said she read Graland's idea and thought it was a good one. Well, then the whole 2nd grade team wore theirs!! Donna said, Well, umm, she kinda called Graland and put the bug in his ear to tell me to wear my shirt! That was soooo sweet!! I met a woman yesterday, June M., who used to teach at Pine Ridge for years. She is a breast cancer survivor as well. I told her really there was no better place to have cancer than here! :o) It's hard to get your mind around how God works so perfectly. You just take it as natural and think nothing of it. But He put me here, at this school, 4 years ago for a reason. And it was for His own glory..that He would be glorified through the oh, so many people at Pine Ridge. I couldn't have gotten it anywhere else to the degree I have here. I'm not talking about gifts or cards or anything superficial. But an outpouring of love, devotion, and Here are my nail scarred hands.

I also went to the therapist yesterday. Lymphedema. I thought I was regressing because it has hurt and I feel such a tight pull in my arm when it is outstretched. Well, it's the fluid build-up in there. :o( So she "pulled it down" through my arm for most of my therapy. No exercise this time, just getting the swelling worked on. So, the arm sleeve full time and sleeping with the arm elevated. I have to say it kept me up last night thinking about it! Grrrr

Looking forward to seeing how I did on yesterday's walkthrough. Actually, I don't care!! My kids were awesome! My lesson was outstanding! (it was on probability..power point, hands-on, the whole thing was seamless!) No flubs. I thought, MAN! I hope my observation goes this well. Anyway, sometimes they don't know exactly the correct things to give you a check mark for. Mine was completely higher order thinking. If they missed it, they missed it. And that's ok. My kids were excellent and it went off without a hitch. Yeah kids!!!

0 comments: