CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

LIFT confession

I was at the LIFT and we had gotten to prayer time. I told them when Diana's surgery was but not Val's news...didn't get her news until I had come back home! Well, the leader was about to start praying when I spoke up. I said, I know you're already praying for me, but there is something else I'd also like to you pray for. This is something kinda odd, esp being that we are in a Bible study...but when the leader said YAY! You only two more treatments left, it hit me. I have been very excited about that, but it was like OH!! I have been under MD's protection and I'm about to NOT be. I'll be on my own. YES...I am under God's protection..I always have been. But MD is keeping stuff in my body that is keeping the cancer away...and I'll be leaving them.

And earlier a woman said something about her being 60. I said, And I want to see 60! I want to see my Abbie graduate high school. I want to see my kids get married...ok, I'll stop! Thankfully, they validated my fears....and prayed for me.

Later, Donna said it showed my humanity and my dependence on God so much the more. I had seen it as lack of faith. But she saw it that I have had to depend that much more. I wish I could see as clearly as she does.

0 comments: