CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

back to the arm sleeve

Looks like my arm is swelling, so I'm wearing the arm sleeve again. Sherry at therapy measured and yes, it was bigger than the other arm. Hopefully, the sleeve will get it back to where it needs to be. Elaine, the other therapist, gave me some wonderful, secret ingredient, Vitamin E cream. It is thick and feels great on the skin. ((Elaine))

Well, most of the people who read this already know what the "I wonder what it is" is! A new hairdo! It is Sassy, as one teacher put it! I like that description! A short cut, no more flip. In fact, it looks like my other hairdo with the flips cut off. I can't describe how good I feel in it. It is completely natural, no frills, and easy to care for. It has highlighting on top and a bit darker on bottom. And where else would I get it but ebay! Not one of the 10 dollar do's, but still a great price!! Don't have a picture of me in it yet, but I'll get it soon. One of our speech teachers was taking some kids down the hall and she caught me and said, Oh, I like your haircut! Did you get highlights too? I'm not sure, but I really think she must not have known it was a wig. Someone on the 2nd grade team asked if was my real hair (because the wig IS short) or a wig. Anyway, I love the look. :)

Elaine made a comment that she admired how strong I am. Those comments always throw me! I just don't see it until I stop and sit still a moment to think about it. But then I have to give that to God in praise...because strong is NOT me!! lol And yes, it is all God because this is not my nature at all!

My last treatment is Saturday! Told Graland I wanted Red Lobster as my celebration lunch! I haven't been in, well, since Granny's funeral...and that was 8 years ago! So, it's been a while! It is a special place to us...it is where Graland proposed to me! So what better place to celebrate!?

0 comments: