CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

What a year! But with every year, I get to end it with an Anniversary! Twenty-one years this past December 27th. We tried the new restaurant in town, Buster McNutty. I had the Mauhi-Mauhi (sp?) It was fabulous!! I've never had it before and it is now my favorite!

A funny statement from this week: Kaci says This was the BEST year ever!! I just kinda looked at Graland and we look at each other and smile. lol I'm like, well, not exactly THE best ever, but .... I am glad for her though that despite everything that has happened, she has remained optimistic and loving. Enough that it WAS a great year for her and you know I should have known that about her! For every day without fail she has come MANY times during the day to tell us she loves us. God DID make this a great year for her...she listened to Him and shared the love that could only have come from Him. She did her "job" so to speak...she SHOULD feel great! Her love overflows.

We had a good New Year's! We watched old Lucy shows..the kids have never seen them and these are episodes I've never seen either! So lots of laugh and a good time for everyone to ring in the New Year. Here is to an even better BEST year ever. ((hugs))

I cannot say how much I appreciate the time and effort people given me...through prayers, finances, food, words of encouragement, and time. This HAS been the best year ever..had I not gone through it..I would have missed so much that was right before my eyes.

0 comments: