CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I fell.

Getting ready for a party last night and stepped up on the chair in the closet to reach the shoes I wanted from the shelf. I have NO idea what happened, but the chair tipped and I tried grabbing hold of the clothes and bar, but I think I just hit the wall with a yelp. Then when the wall didn't catch me I continued on down to the floor where I was met by the corner of a plastic box. Now THAT hurt. I checked and it wasn't bad. Graland said, Yeah, you'll get a bruise from that.

We go to the party. After an hour or so I go to the bathroom and check it out (the bruise, not the bathroom!) And OMG it is SO red/purple and gigantic! It looks SOOOOO bad!! When I got home I had to go to everyone's room to show them! Remember I fell? Well, take a look at THIS baby!!

*I'm* doing better today...but the bruise is just horrid!

0 comments: