CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to school with my own hair!

The kids were cute...I came in with my leopard skin/black pattern hat to start the day. I passed around a picture of Jamie Lee Curtis and told them I'd gotten a haircut similar to hers and that I am in the process of getting that hairdo. They liked it and mentioned that it looked like me. But one person mentioned, yes, but that I don't have white hair..mine is blond. I said, well, actually mine IS white! Gray really, but white sounds so much better! lol

I called up the kids who had buzz haircuts..which is half the class. Told them we had the same haircut. Then took off the hat. They were very surprised. Of course, a kid that already had a grown out buzz, who gets it cut gets the You got a haircut, snicker.... So I didn't worry about this too much. lol The kicker though was this PRICELESS comment!!! "Is that a wig?!" lol What a hoot!! Nope, not a wig! So I took my hat on and off at times throughout the day...still afraid of getting sick and it is too cold to not want to keep warm!

0 comments: