CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

...and she called His name Emmanuel, which interpreted means "God with us."

The pastor read this on Sunday and I read it just a moment ago. God has shown this promise SO many times this year. I don't write about it, but the church has sent us a check for varied amounts several times. God with us. It has always come at a time when we think there is no way the VISA bill will be paid (it has my deductible on it!). But God steps in as He always does and takes care of us.

God with us. At church I went without my wig. Suanne and many others encouraged me the week before, so I took the plunge and did it. It was awesome! I am always hugged at church, but this was very different this time. As always...God was with us. He uses so many people to make Himself known.

I was encouraged again just now. My brother sent me a video clip. Bing Crosby & David Bowie singing Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth. Yes, God makes Himself know through song as well.... could Doug have known that this is my all time favorite Christmas song....one I used to cry through as it is so beautiful. It says "See the day of Glory." Look around...it is always there, just look.

Merry Christmas. Thank you so much for such an awesome year. How great You are to be Emmanuel...God with us.

0 comments: