CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Spikes

So, trying my hand at spiking my hair! I did the top spiked today and laid over the "bangs" to the side. It was fine for a VERY first try. I looked online just now and saw a style with more of the Drake look (coach at school). It is combed over on the top/front of the head and the spikes (so to speak) are on the perimeter. Will try this one tomorrow. Keep in mind that my hair is still WAY too short to get an actual spiked look!!! It doesn't really want to spike at all...but as long as I have this extremely short hair, I'll have fun while it lasts. Once it gets to a proper short length, I'll probably maintain it there and not go longer. It seems to be taking its time. But according to my eyelashes and eyebrows and regular body hair, it IS growing...so that is a comfort.

Speaking of comfort...I didn't eat Sherry's apple cobbler today at lunch!! Yeah me!! I am trying not to eat the school lunch and having soups instead...I need to fit back into some of my clothes!

Elaine REALLY worked on my scar today at PT. Graland thought my arm looked so much better today. I think she must have gotten a flow going from the arm. We've worked on the arm, but after therapy I always ache above the breast...like the lymph is THERE and not moving maybe? So, it was nice to NOT have that ache when I left today. I think something must have happened! yeah!

0 comments: