CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

1 year

Today marks my 1 year anniversary of my diagnosis. It was nothing big, but I commemorated it by wearing my pink Believe t-shirt that PRE made for relay for life.

After school I went to therapy. We did some measuring to compare to previous times and it looked like I was doing VERY well!! The elbow was still a little puffy, but the other parts were good. Sherry said to come back in a week just to monitor, no exercise. Did a range of motion on my arm and I couldn't believe it! The exercise where I am lying down with left arm extended and at a right angle...she was able to rotate it all the way to the mat. I have not EVER been able to do this--a first time. I was SO excited about that! She left for a while and I kept at it. When she came back she said, You're kinda liking that now, huh?! I couldn't wait to come home and show Graland. :)

0 comments: