CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my final therapy

The day finally came--I graduated from physical therapy! Talk about bittersweet. I first went there June 8...so almost exactly 8 months. Sherry measured my arm and it was normal. She checked my range of motion and it was normal. I don't remember if I mentioned before about not wearing my arm sleeve. I was getting an idea that it may be blocking the lymph in the elbow...when I take it off it just leaves a ring there like it is constricting. So I left it off for more than a week. That is when the measurements starting looking better. So I'm leaving it off until I feel I need it.

So after about 10 minutes Sherry says, Well I can't keep you anymore...we're through! I said, Oh shoot! But I didn't bring my camera! I wanted a last day picture! So we planned for next week...so I could tell her the results of my gene/plastics appointment. I am forever grateful to that wonderful group of ladies. ((hugs))

0 comments: