CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

yeah! nothing to report!!!

You know, that's gotta be a really GREAT thing when you don't have too much to report on! :) Still waiting for the fingernails to do their thing. I can see that the majority of the fingernails are now pulled away from the nail bed at least half way. It doesn't hurt and there is no sensation that I'm feeling or anything, BUT I'm being very careful with them so as not to pop them off! eck!

Can I just say that I am getting VERY good at drawing in my eyebrows! I mean, they are SO pretty! I am impressed that they look this good! You start to notice other people's eyebrows and how they are shaped...several ladies at school pluck or wax or just plain define their eyebrows and I have found a shape I like. Mine are partially above my bangs line, but they fit right in and are not noticeable. :)

0 comments: