CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

eyelashes

The eyelashes can officially be called "GONE" now! lol I am SO glad that I've always worn eyeliner. I told the little girls that my eyelashes were gone and had them look at it...always like hearing their comments! lol They said, No there's still some up there. I was like "No, those are eyebrows!!" Oh yeah! Abbie: wait... 4,5,6,7,8. She counts. I'm mistaken, I have 8 lashes left! That is close enough for me to call gone! I say you can't really tell it with the eyeliner. But OH MY WORD.... without liner! Yep! I look like I've been through chemo! :o)

Now, some would say, But you HAVE had chemo and it's natural to look that way. Yeah, you're right. And feel free to wear liner or not. I don't at home. But it's like I wouldn't go to Walmart without my lipstick either, so I see this as no different! yeah...still vain lol

So, in everything I do, whether it be eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, scarves, hats, or scarves...I don't feel the need to shout I had cancer! Nor am I wanting to cover it up. I've always worn hair, and frankly, it gets kinda cold without it! I am reminded of a verse that comes to me again and again:

From God's Word that says "Matthew 6:16": Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. "17": But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; "18": That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

I've always loved hats and scarves..so God gave me the desire of my heart! I get to wear them anytime I want! lol On the other hand. Not sure if the hair I have now is staying or leaving, but at the moment it is a beautiful length! I was very tempted to go "natural" to church today...but knew I'd come home with a cold if I did! lol I find it very beautiful! Looking forward to the day when I go natural to school. But...I do keep a cold room, so will wait til it comes in a bit more. :o)

Zach comes home for Christmas break on Wednesday!! (((Zach)))

0 comments: