CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

fever update

Went in again on Thursday with a fever. It was a little over 100. I took some Motrin and went ahead and went in. I figured if it got to where I just FELT bad as well and couldn't teach, I'd go home. But by lunch, I was much better and have felt normal since then.

Kaci, on the other hand, missed another day of school. :( Three days straight. But she is better now as well. BUT...Graland got it and got it bad. I only got the fever plus a small amount of upset stomach..if you catch my drift. Kaci had the stomach, the throwing up and fever. Yep, Graland got it all. :( He's had it for two days now.

Our family was asked to light the Advent Candle at church this week. Graland was still VERY MUCH not able to go. But the little girls and I read the readings and Zoe lighted the candle. It was very nice. :)

0 comments: