CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

therapy

I am back to 3 days a week at therapy. Getting the lymphedema under control. Although I have to say that it is feeling better and not as tight lately. The compression machine is still not gone through insurance....it is just a VERY expensive machine. I wouldn't doubt I get this thing under control and not need it before it comes through! Which that will be fine if that happens.

Bea about killed me the other day. She kinda laughed as we talked..she said "it's just the way it is...the lymph massage is so very gentle, but we need to work on the scars which is a little more intense and also to be stretched which is very aggressive!" So, she let me have it! She also let me borrow a book on lymphedema massage, which we subsequently bought from her. It is excellent. The household has been too sick to TRY any of it yet, but I look forward to starting the massage...some of it I can do easily at school.

0 comments: