CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

sewing, sewing, and more sewing

The photo pillows have sold very well...in fact, it is taking every waking moment to get them all done! That's a good thing, don't get me wrong! And thankfully, I've got it down and streamlined the operation. I did have to go online this weekend to order some supplies. There is apparently a favorite color and ribbon which all the WalMarts from here to the Woodlands are either out of or not carrying. Graland drove to each one on Friday looking for the supplies.

I went online and found them in bulk. I am thinking that whatever supplies I still have left over at the end of all of this, I will bring back out to sell during Christmas or even go to Trade Days or something. Also, I think I'll start just making pillows with the supplies I have and sell them rather than take orders. At the place where I go the idea...the pillows were there to buy...not order. So, I'll see how it goes. I'll ask the church if I can have a table to sell them between services or go to WalMart and see if I can sell outside there. Also, go to the other schools...

Talked with Bea at the Torture House and she suggested I wait til Monday to go to businesses for donations...as it would be the beginning of the month. It was good to see the ladies there again. :)

Saw a sad thing this morning at church. A small boy hurting went to the alter to pray. He came back to the pew and was held in his fathers arms. Is that not what our Father wants of us? When we are hurt...to come to Him? His arms are always open to take us in and hold us.

By the way...to leave a comment..just click the 0 comments and it SHOULD take you to the page. :)

0 comments: