CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

One year! 04/09/08

It is hard to believe..it seems as if it has been forever, but then like it was just yesterday... but one year ago we drove to MDAnderson to remove the cancer. Ironically, I got a phone message on the machine yesterday from our local hospital from mammography...saying something concerning last years mammogram. I just wanted to laugh...like, WHAT?! Did my mammogram come back bad or something?! lol Playing phone tag at the moment with them. Really DO want to know what she wants to tell me!

Guitar is going great! I am still loving it! Learning more chords and able to read music pretty well. Try not to play anything with a B or an F in it though! lol I am looking like mad for a guitar though...at the pawn shops and on ebay. I'll be teaching summer school this summer to pay for my guitar!! YEAH!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

0 comments: