CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 9, 2007

WAHM's

So, I walk in the door after school today and there is this gigantic box on the inside step. I say to dh, We got a big box in! I figured he had ordered something. lol.gif He says No, it's for you! So I look down and there is Christine's label on there!!! OMG!!! I was so so so so NOT expecting this!! bcry.gif (Can't find the happy cry code!!)

I told dh, Well, here I was saying how incredible my school family was, when you guys were just waiting for my package to get to me! hug.gif I wanted to all to know what the final package looked like, so I took pictures! DH says, Do they all live near each other? I was like...NO!!! They are from all over the US!! Then when DD came in from high school, she saw me and said I love your shirt! Where'd you get it? This was while I was sitting here typing this post! I swung my hands to the screen...MY LADIES!!! So I ran her downstairs and said, Look what else!! She was so floored! I really think this outpouring of love is as helpful to her as it is to me! She has SO needed to see God working and it is just touching her heart!!

Of course, being a teen...she immediately says, I SOOO like that one!! The one that says Cancer Sucks!! lol.gif She says, I would SO wear that!! I hadn't even THOUGHT about younger kids cancer books. I told DH about Julies DH and said When she gives this sweatshirt, she REALLY means it!!

I am also a big blanket fan!!! And I DO know you guys are wrapping me in your arms..thank you sooo much. (Amber)

I love the Chicken Soup books and hadn't seen the Cancer one!! It is perfect...I really need to hear these healing stories! And I will also have something to take on my visits. I buy journals all the time for my girls, but NEVER buy them for myself. I am glad you thought ahead for me! (Paige)

I am going to have to have ds transfer the CD onto my mp3 player. (Christine) It is so soothing and uplifting and as you know EXACTLY my style of music!! hug.gif

And I SOOO would have worn my HOPE shirt (Sue) if this had come a day earlier!!! We had a school hoe-down today and we very hot in the gym...it would have been more preferable than my 'duds' I was a-wearing, puhd-ner.

You are amazing women, oh my goodness!!! You have touched my heart (and dh) like you would never know! I stand in awe of you love for a cyber-sister. You KNOW I will think of the whole group when I use any one of these most precious gifts.

As I wrote to my principal this morning...how do you say thank you for something like this...you can't! Just know that you have helped make my journey sweeter and lighter.

0 comments: