CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Incredible day at PRE

God is SOOO good!! He put me in the midst of such an incredible group of people at school. Each week I were my Believe shirt. Another campus was selling them to raise money for Relay for Life and I thought it was pretty and bought one for me and Zoe....this was way before my diagnoses. BUT, since my diagnoses, I have worn it each Friday, forgoing my opportunity to wear jeans at school, so I could wear it instead.

Little did I know, but for the past 3 weeks the campus has been planning a surprise for me. Colleen came up with a design for a shirt in my honor. It is pink with a ribbon on it. At PRE is at the top of the ribbon and We Believe along one of the sides of the ribbon hanging down. It is just beautiful!!!

Well, yesterday Donna asked if I'd help with a project Thursday morning since we get there at 6:30. Sure, no problem. Zoe came with us this morning to meet with her friend, Lacey. Anyway, Donna tells me as we get out of her suburban that she is a bad lier, that we don't have a project, but she needs me to stay in my room until she calls me out. OK.

(So instead of talking all morning, I GOT SOMETHING DONE in my room!!!) howling.gif

I'm stapling things to my back board when the door opens and my team (6 other teachers) and Zoe & Lacey come in with their pink T's. I quickly turn around and start crying! They come in and tell me how much they love me and how much they believe that everything will be OK. Also, that if I'd look around the campus today, I would see that there are MANY people who love me and have been praying for me. (Then they give me my shirt!)

So, I make my way (eventually) down the halls and everyone has on a shirt in my honor!! OMG It is the MOST amazing thing I've ever seen! So, why wear makeup to school!!?? lol.gif

I give hugs to everyone and they are just so supportive. EVERY teacher, every aid, every support person... 100% of the campus bought a shirt! Can I just say that I was floored?! God has just absolutely placed me in the most loving arms.

I am thrilled that Zoe was there today to be a part of this. Thank you Lacey that you made sure you and Zoe were there. That is very special to me.

After school the campus gathered in the gym and took a group picture..I can't wait to post it, it is such an inspiration and an emotion that I cannot describe to know so many are praying for you.

0 comments: