CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 5, 2007

Elvis has left the building

I just thank you girls SOOOO MUCH for your encouragement...you just don't know how much it means!!! hug.gif

I listen to a Christian radio station here KSBJ from Houston, sing along, etc. I told a fellow team member that I can't listen to it anymore cause I cry about every song!! lol.gif (I DO still listen, not crying as much though!) We talked and she said You know we have to have these valleys to see the mountaintops. I told her, But this is kinda dumb...I feel like I'm on a mountaintop! :oh I've needed to be touched for so long..and I just see good things coming from this. NOOOO I don't want this!! Don't like this at all. The second day back to school after finding out and coming out of WalMart, listening to KSBJ (of course) early morning (I go about 6:00) it welled up in me, grunted, growled, and finally let out some really nice screams. Parked my car, went in and taught. Why I bother with makeup these days... lol.gif

THat's really been the only time SO FAR!! I HAVE HAVE HAVE to stay humorous to the point of being ludicrous. Several years ago 2nd grade did a skit to Pretty Woman (Roy Orbison) for a talent show thingy. I was the man and the other teachers were the pretty women. I had this AWFUL black wig that was so disgusting with a moustache. It was so corny and the kids got THE biggest kick out of the whole thing. Well....this morning as I was going through the drawers looking for my Valentine decorations I ran across the wig. I ran to the other room where the other teachers were and said, God is so good!!! If I lose my hair to chemo I have backup hair!! howling.gif They all laughed, cause they just know me. One said, Well, we're friends, and friends don't let other friends wear ugly Elvis hair! lol.gif

I have to laugh or I wouldn't. Now, on the other hand, PLEEEEZE don't think I'm insensitive to those with breast cancer!!! Never in a million years would I make light of ANYONE who had it!! This is totally and completely directed to ME. My own way, God's gift that He has given me a sense of humor that I am esp. needing right now. Hope that makes sense! smile.gif

0 comments: